- Great Room: Beavercreek residents (City & Township) is $250/4 hours; $55 each additional hour. Non-resident cost is $300/4 hours; $65 each additional hour. You will be charged $8for set up and tear down time . Classroom rental with Great Room rental: Resident rate is $25/hour; Non-resident cost is $30/hour.
- Non-refundable deposit is required to hold reservation. Deposit will be 50% of total reservation fee. Balance is due 60 days prior to reservation. (Deposits may be returned if the event is cancelled within 5 days of booking time).
- You may add hours for your rental up to the day prior of rental, however, there is no refund if you reduce the amount of hours within 60 days.
- If reservation is made with less than 30 days notification, full payment is due at time of reservation.
- You may pick up keys to CI Beaver Hall the day prior to your reservation at the Municipal Maintenance Facility; 789 Orchard Lane. You must show a valid ID.
- Only 1 rental per day, no matter how many hours are requested or already rented.
- Reservations are available one (1) year to the date.
- Transfer of dates: you are allowed a one (1) time transfer with no penalty if you need to change your date. This date must fall within the same calendar year (or within a 2 month time span). If you choose another date after your first transfer, you will forfeit your reservation fee and you will be required to reserve the facility again.
- Refunds will not be issued due to weather related conditions.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and received by the Parks & Recreation department 30 days prior to event in order to receive a refund on your balance. Deposits are not refundable. There is no refund for requests made after 30 days. There is not a $10 processing fee for any refunds.
- You will be billed for the following if not in compliance:
- Cost of cleaning, if not completed (this includes the manpower to clean plus all cleaning supplies)
*Tables & Chairs not stacked
*Decorations still hanging (included inside and outside of hall)
*Trash cans not emptied
*Spills/stains left on floor, tables and/or chairs
- Keys not returned by the Tuesday after your event.
- Any damage to the facility (reasonable wear and tear excepted)
*Broken tables and/or chairs
*Holes in walls
There is no land line at CI Beaver. 911 cannot be traced from cell phones. CI Beaver Hall Address: 3696 Highmont St
If you need assistance, please call one of these numbers:
Fire Department: 426-1213
Police Department (emergency & non-emergency): 426-1225