- You must be at least 21 years of age to rent facility.
- Alcohol is permitted upon approval from superintendent. A Liquor Liability insurance policy is required and must be purchased through the City. A quote will be obtained upon request.
- Be present at the premises PRIOR to the presence of the first participant or guest of the event and for the duration of the event.
- Music may not disturb neighboring residents. Do not disturb the peace through conduct or noise.
- Set up and/or decorating needs are your responsibility, AS IS returning the facility to the condition you found it in.
- CI Beaver Hall is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted inside the building. A receptacle for cigarette waste is outside the door for your convenience.
- Please make note of the location of fire extinguishers and emergency exits and familiarize yourself with their use prior to the start of your event for the safety of you and your guests.
- Treat the premises and all equipment with the utmost care and caution leaving it the way you found it. If you break an item, you will be required to replace it.
- Consider your decorating carefully, taking into consideration the following:
- Sticking or nailing items to the walls is not permitted
- Glitter or confetti use of any kind is not permitted
- Open flame decorative devices shall comply with the following
*The device or holder shall be designed so that it will return to the upright position after being tilted to an angle of 45 degrees from vertical.
*The flame shall be enclosed except where openings on the side are not more than 0.375 inch diameter or where openings are on the top and the distance to the top is such that a piece of tissue paper placed on the top will not ignite in 10 seconds.
- You may hang items from the overhead trusses but you must remove them before leaving. Use your own ladder at your own risk.
- Items left at CI Beaver Hall for more than seven (7) days after rental will become the property of the City of Beavercreek.
- Turn off all lights in the premises before leaving including bathrooms, kitchen, hallway, etc.
- If you adjusted the temperature controls, please set it back to its original setting.
- Place all trash in appropriate trash cans before leaving. Bagged trash must be placed in dumpster that is located outside the building.
- Wipe off all tables; stack tables and chairs against the wall. Please do not put tables away dirty.
- Do not forget to check the bathrooms before leaving; any excess mess in this area is your responsibility.
- Clean up all spills and messes that occur during your event.
- Ensure all exterior doors are locked as you leave.
- Great Room: Beavercreek residents (City & Township) is $250/4 hours; $55 each additional hour. Non-resident cost is $300/4 hours; $65 each additional hour. You will be charged $80 for set up and tear down time (if set up requested). Classroom rental with Great Room rental: Resident rate is $25/hour; Non-resident cost is $30/hour.
- Non-refundable deposit is required to hold reservation. Deposit will be 50% of total reservation fee. Balance is due 60 days prior to reservation. (Deposits may be returned if the event is cancelled within 5 days of booking time).
- You may add hours for your rental up to the day prior of rental, however, there is no refund if you reduce the amount of hours within 60 days.
- If reservation is made with less than 30 days notification, full payment is due at time of reservation.
- You may pick up keys to CI Beaver Hall the day prior to your reservation at the Municipal Maintenance Facility; 789 Orchard Lane. You must show a valid ID.
- Only 1 rental per day, no matter how many hours are requested or already rented.
- Reservations are available one (1) year to the date.
- Transfer of dates: you are allowed a one (1) time transfer with no penalty if you need to change your date. This date must fall within the same calendar year (or within a 2 month time span). If you choose another date after your first transfer, you will forfeit your reservation fee and you will be required to reserve the facility again.
- Refunds will not be issued due to weather related conditions.
- Refund requests must be made in writing and received by the Parks & Recreation department 30 days prior to event in order to receive a refund on your balance. Deposits are not refundable. There is no refund for requests made after 30 days. There is not a $10 processing fee for any refunds.
- You will be billed for the following if not in compliance:
- Cost of cleaning, if not completed (this includes the manpower to clean plus all cleaning supplies)
*Tables & Chairs not stacked
*Decorations still hanging (included inside and outside of hall)
*Trash cans not emptied
*Spills/stains left on floor, tables and/or chairs
- Keys not returned by the Tuesday after your event.
- Any damage to the facility (reasonable wear and tear excepted)
*Broken tables and/or chairs
*Holes in walls
There is no land line at CI Beaver. 911 cannot be traced from cell phones. CI Beaver Hall Address: 3696 Highmont St
If you need assistance, please call one of these numbers:
Fire Department: 426-1213
Police Department (emergency & non-emergency): 426-1225