Fitness & Wellness
- Chair Volleyball – Tuesdays, 1 to 3 p.m. Played with a beach ball and a five-foot-high net, chair volleyball is great for upper body mobility and joint flexibility. It‘s more fun than you can stand!
- Exercise with Middy – Mondays 10 to 10:45 a.m., Wednesdays, 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. A free, cardio-based workout with the option to sit or stand with mobility and stretching exercises incorporated.
- Exercise on Demand – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Follow along with a YouTube exercise instructor with a group of other fitness enthusiasts!
- Fitness Room - Open during regular hours. State of the art fitness room equipped with treadmills, bikes, ellipticals and more.
- Line Dancing - Experienced Beginner, Mondays, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Line dances are choreographed dances with a repeating series of steps that are performed in unison by a group
- Line Dancing - Intermediate, Mondays, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Line dances are choreographed dances with a repeating series of steps that are performed in unison by a group
- Pickleball Indoor - Mondays, Level 1 & 2, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 4:30 to 6:45 p.m.; Tuesdays, Level 1 & 2, 4:30 to 6:45 p.m., Wednesdays, Level 2 and 3, 11:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 4:30 to 6:45 p.m., Saturdays, All Levels, 9 to 11:30 a.m. Pickleball is fun, social and friendly! The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a fast-paced, competitive game.